Clarity of purpose,
Clarity of understanding.
Now it’s time to analyze your organization and develop a plan for improvement. I want you to consider doing this for yourself, personally as an individual, as well. What are your values? How do you want to change? What plans can you create?
Key Points from this Section:
- Determine the principles and values of you and your organization
- Determine the Why? and perhaps a mission to give purpose.
- Observe and document the current state, then develop the desired future state.
- From the gaps between the current state and future state, create a hoshin plan with long term objectives, breakthrough objectives, and annual goals.
- Document plans on A3 reports.